MySQL, MS SQL Oracle and Server are nearly synonymous with RDBMS, but MongoDB is a cross-platform document-oriented and NoSQL database. At times, it can be a wise decision to replace MySQL with MongoDB. It is a nimble database that allows fast changes of cognitive framework when apps evolve.
Replace MySQL with MongoDB
Established companies like eBay, Viacom and New York Times are using MongoDB to manage their data. With MongoDB, you can store JSON-like documents with dynamic schemas.
- Traditional functionalities including secondary indexes, query language and strict consistency.
- Ensures great performance for scalability, writes and reads and also high availability.
Use MongoDB if you come across any of the following problems :
1. Complex Data
MongoDB is best suited for your needs when:
- Data is so complex that you can’t shape that into a database system or you are coding issues of performances or if you are trying to de-normalizing the database schema.
- You are storing JSON objects or serialized groups.
- You are not able to define schema.
- You want to store records in the same collection with different fields.
2. Big Sized Data
Some RDBMS, when added with newly created columns, may cause complete locking of the database and performance degradation sometimes, when the table size is bigger than IGB.
- MongoDB has better usability over MySQL when data is is large and schema is not appropriate.
- MongoDB is free of schema so previous rows won’t get affected if you add a new field.
3. Relevant Data
The special in-built functions of MongoDB provides right solution when:
- You want to grow big, and share the data with partition for the easiest solution.
- You want to find out the relevant data from particular locations without compromising with accuracy and speed.
4. Load Voluminous Data with Lower Business Valu
- Use MongoDB if you want to load massive amount of data with a relatively lower business value.
- Most of the developers find it suitable to deploy MongoDB’s open source development model.
5. Object Querying
- MongoDB uses object querying for which a document needs to be passed for describing your query.
- Parsing of programming language isn’t involved in the process.
- People familiar with SQL can use MongoDB for ObjectQuery.
MySQL and MongoDB have a different structure and features not found in the other, and each one excels in some scenarios. MongoDB has become so popular amongst companies because of increasing high write loads and flexible schema .
SimplyAnalytics offers best MongoDB Training in Chennai with most experienced IT professionals. Our Instructors are working in MongoDB and related BigData technologies for more years in Top MNC’s. We aware of industry needs and we are offering best MongoDB Training in Chennai in more practical way.
Our team of MongoDB trainers offers MongoDB in Classroom training, MongoDB Online Training and MongoDB Corporate Trainingservices. We framed our syllabus to match with the real world requirements for both beginner level to expert level. Our training will be handled in either weekday or weekends programme depends on participants requirement. We do offer Fast-Track MongoDB Training in Chennai and One-to-One MongoDB Training in Chennai.
Here are the major topics we cover under this MongoDB course Syllabus Introduction, System Sizing and Tuning, Disaster Recovery and Backup, Fault Tolerance and Availability, Monitoring and Sharded Cluster Management, Sharded Cluster Management, Data Integrity, Authentication, and Security, Authentication, Authorization, and Security , CRUD and Administrative Commands , Backup and Recovery, Security, backups and restoring for backups, Aggregation Framework topic will be covered in mostly practical way with examples.
SimplyAnalytics located in Medavakkam Junction. We are the best Training Institute offers certification oriented MongoDB Training in Chennai. Our participants will be eligible to clear all type of interviews at end of our sessions. We are building a team of MongoDB trainers and participants for their future help and assistance in subject. Our training will be focused on assisting in placements as well.
We have separate operational team who will take care of all your interview needs. Our MongoDB Training Course Fees is very moderate compared to others. We are the only MongoDB training institute who can share video reviews of all our students. We mentioned the course timings and start date as well in below.