Tableau Server Training
We are the best Training institute for learning Tableau Server Training in Chennai . We have expert trainers and excellent materials to transform your skills to fit into the job market.
About Tableau Server Training Course
- 1. Through this training course you will be able to learn about introduction to Tableau Server, installation and configuration of Server.
- 2. We will cover following topics in this training Server Web Interface, Sites, Projects, Users, Site Users, Publishing Workbook Reconfiguring the Server, Server Processes Navigating between dashboards in Server, Features of the Server Web Interface Data Sources, Publishing Data Sources, Permission on Data Sources, Data Server Refresh Extracts from Tableau Server, Troubleshooting – License, VizQL, Data Source.
- 1. This course is designed to help you understand the important concepts and techniques used in Tableau to move from simple to complex visualizations and learn how to combine them in interactive dashboards.
- 2. Understand the Tableau interface / paradigm – components, shelves, data elements, and Terminology.
- 3. The student will be able to use this knowledge to effectively create the most Powerful visualizations.
- 4. Understand the many options for connecting to data Audience Recommended
This course is recommended for:
- 1. Tableau online video based tutorial course is designed for the beginner to intermediate-level Tableau user.
- 2. It is for anyone who works with data – regardless of technical or analytical background.
- Basic Data knowledge
Why Go for Tableau Server Training?
- 1. We use Tableau to get data and data visualizations out to users quickly. It’s very easy to use – non IT and non BI users can easily get access and get going quickly. Tableau also provides better visualizations over the leading BI players. iPad reporting is a pain point, and blended data sets are tricky. This is a very strong product.
- 2. The best feature of Tableau is that it is easy to use. It gives those with an analytical mindset the ability to analyze data without having to navigate technical obstacles such as SQL, coding, etc. Quick dashboarding with easy to use drill down & drill across. Setting up an enterprise quality dashboard is pretty simple and there is a lot of functionality that can be incorporated using actions to allow for drill downs, filtering, etc.
- 3. Implementation is a breeze. Tableau is quick to implement and upgrade. Unlike traditional BI Suites that have months-long implementation cycles, Tableau is pretty quick. Additionally, it does not need to sit on top of a data warehouse it can be fed via Access, Excel, or text – which makes it perfect for ad hoc analysis as well.
Module 1 : Tableau Introduction and Tableau Desktop
- This Module introduces to Tableau in general and Tableau Desktop specifically.
Module 2 : Tableau Introduction to Server, Installation and Configuration of Server
- 1. Introduction to Tableau Server,
- 2. Installation process and configuration of Tableau Server
Module 3 : Server Web Interface, Sites, Projects, Users
- 1. Familiarizes users to the Server web interface,
- 2. Creation of Sites, Projects and Users.
Module 4 : Projects, Sites, Site Users, Publishing Workbook
- 1. Creation of Projects, Sites, Users,
- 2. Site Users and publishing workbook under projects and the maintenance activities around these.
Module 5 : Reconfiguring the Server, Server Processes
- Illustrates how to reconfigure the Tableau server and provides an introduction to the various Tableau Server Processes.
Module 6 : Interactive Dashboard on Server
- 1. Creating an interactive dashboard
- 2. Publishing it on to the server and interacting with the dashboard on the server.
Module 7 : Navigating between dashboards in Server, Features of the Server Web Interface
- Navigating between dashboards on the servers and the features of the Server Web Interface
Module 8 : Permission to user groups, permissions on workbook and projects
- 1. Creation of user groups and permissions.
- 2. Shows how the permissions are applied on workbooks and projects.
Module 9 : Customized Views
- Explains about the ‘Remember my changes’ options on Tableau Server that helps in creating customized views.
Module 10 : Data Sources, Publishing Data Sources, Permission on Data Sources, Data Server
- 1. Introduction to Data Sources
- 2. Data Server and Explanation of how to publish data sources,
- 3. Apply permissions on Data Sources
Module 11 : Admin Views, Creating custom Admin Views
- Analyzing Standard Admin views provided by Tableau server and how to create custom admin Views
Module 12 : Schedules and Extracts, Refresh Extracts from Desktop
- 1. Explain about creation of schedules
- 2. Attaching extracts to the schedules
- 3. Refreshing extracts from Tableau Desktop
Module 13 : Refresh Extracts from Tableau Server
- Illustrates how to refresh Tableau Data Extracts from the Tableau Server.
Module 14 : Schedule Alerts, Server Maintenance & Data Connections
- 1. Handling alerts generated by Schedule due to any issue.
- 2. Explains about Server maintenance and Data Connections
Module 15 : Customizing the Server
- Customizing the server – changing the Name and Logo on the server to include the company name and logo.
Module 16 : Tableau TCP-IP
- This explains the different ports used by Tableau Server and ways to change the default ports
Module 17 : Tableau Security – Authentication, Authorization
- 1. Explains about the Security components on Tableau Server.
- 2. Explains Authentication and Authorization security components
Module 18 : Tableau Security – Network Security, Data Security, User Filters, Proxy, Run as User, SQL Server Impersonate
- 1. Explains about the Network Security and Data Security components.
- 2. Also explains how to create user filters as a part of Data Security.
- 3. Familiarizes users with setting up proxy server,
- 4. Run as User and SQL Server Impersonate concepts
Module 20 : Server Performance
- 1. This explains about Tableau Server Performance management,
- 2. Performance recorder and analyzing the performance.
Module 21 : Server Scalability
- Illustrates how to Scale up/ Scale out Tableau Server to meet the requirements of the company.
Module 22 : Configure for Failover, High Availability
- Explains how to configure Tableau Server for Failover and high availability
Module 23 : tabcmd Utility
- Introduction to the tabcmd command line utility and explains it’s usage.
Module 24 : tabadmin Utility
- Introduction to the tabcmd command line utility and explains it’s usage.
Module 25 : Troubleshooting – License, VizQL, Data Source
- Troubleshooting various issues with License, VizQL and Data Sources
Module 26 : Troubleshooting – Logs and Database Maintenance, Summary
- Troubleshooting various issues using Logs. Carrying out the Database maintenance.
Why choose SimplyAnalytics for Tableau Server in Chennai?
- 1. 100% Practical and placement oriented training.
- 2. We are registered training organization.
- 3. Expert trainers from IT industries.
- 4. Placements Assistance.
- 5. Flexible timings.
- 6. Weekdays and weekend batches.
- 7. Affordable fees.
- 8. Air conditioned classroom.
- 9. Wi-Fi enabled training institute.
- 10. Best Lab specialities.
Are you located in any of these areas – Adambakkam, Camp Road, Chromepet, Ekkattuthangal, Guindy, kovilambakkam, Madipakkam, Medavakkam, Nanganallur, Navalur, Nungambakkam, OMR, Pallikaranai, Perungudi, Rajakilpakkam, Saidapet, Sholinganallur,Siruseri, St.Thomas Mount, T. Nagar, Tambaram, Tambaram East, Thiruvanmiyur, Thoraipakkam, Velachery, and West Mambalam.
Our Medavakkam office is just few kilometre away from your location. If you need the best Tableau Server training in Chennai travelling of extra kilometres is worth it .
Related Search Tags: Tableau Server Training in Chennai, Tableau Server Training Institute in Chennai, Tableau Server Training Course in Chennai, Tableau Server Training, Tableau Server Training in Chennai, Tableau Server Training, Tableau Server course, Tableau Server courses, Tableau Server in Chennai Medavakkam.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self