Tableau for Hadoop Training
We are the best Training institute for learning Tableau for Hadoop Training in Chennai . We have expert trainers and excellent materials to transform your skills to fit into the job marke
About Tableau Training for Hadoop Course
- Tableau Online Training is designed for the beginner to intermediate-level Tableau user. It is for anyone who works with data – regardless of technical or analytical background.
- Tableau course is designed to help you understand the important concepts and techniques used in Tableau to move from simple to complex visualizations and learn how to combine them in interactive dashboards.
- 1. Understand options for connecting to data
- 2. Navigate the Tableau interface
- 3. Build and format visualizations
- 4. Understand basic parameters
- 5. Create calculated fields
- 6. Build interactive dashboards
- 7. Share workbooks
This course is recommended for:
- Tableau desktop online video based tutorial course is designed for the beginner to intermediate-level Tableau user.
- It is for anyone who works with data – regardless of technical or analytical background.
- Basic Data knowledge
Why Go for Tableau Training for Hadoop?
- We use Tableau analytics to get data and data visualizations out to users quickly. It’s very easy to use – non IT and non BI users can easily get access and get going quickly. Tableau also provides better visualizations over the leading BI players. iPad reporting is a pain point, and blended data sets are tricky. This is a very strong product.
- The best feature of Tableau is that it is easy to use. It gives those with an analytical mindset the ability to analyze data without having to navigate technical obstacles such as SQL, coding, etc. Quick dashboarding with easy to use drill down & drill across. Setting up an enterprise quality dashboard is pretty simple and there is a lot of functionality that can be incorporated using actions to allow for drill downs, filtering, etc.
- Implementation is a breeze. Tableau is quick to implement and upgrade. Unlike traditional BI Suites that have months-long implementation cycles, Tableau is pretty quick. Additionally, it does not need to sit on top of a data warehouse it can be fed via Access, Excel, or text – which makes it perfect for ad hoc analysis as well
Companies Using Tableau:
- BNP Pariubus, CitiGroup, US Bank, IAG, Amica, Accenture, Merkle, Trexin, NBR, Deloitte, Pandora, Skyrock , cars.com etc.
Module 1 : Tableau introduction
- 1. Tableau introduction and overview.
- 2. Tableau Architecture
- 3. What is tableau desktop, work book, worksheets and their usage
- 4. Overview of Tableau Interface and show how to connect data source, in-memory
Module 2 : Filters/Parameters
- 1. Define filters – global filters
- 2. Explain sorting computed and manual sorting
- 3. Define groups, sets, calculated fields, parameters.
- 4. Explain graphs and its views.
Module 3 : Graps/Map
- 1. Define what is graphs and views
- 2. Define bar charts, line charts, individual axis, blended axis, dual axis.
- 3. Define scatter plot, pie chart and bar chart.
- 4. Define maps-filled maps, maps pie chart, heat map, tree map and page shell
Module 4 : Table Calculation
- 1. Introduction to graph and view
- 2. What is context filter
- 3. What is Table calculation
Module 5 : Aggregating data
- 1. Define aggregating and dis aggregating data
- 2. Explain reference line and trend lines.
- 3. Define graphs and views- small and multiple, explain string function.
- 4. Define table calculation, aggregating and disaggregating data, forecasting.
- 5. Define drop lines, summary card
- 6. Define annotation, mark labels, formatting.
- 7. Define string function, date function and logical function.
Module 6 : DashBoards
- 1. Explain forecasting
- 2. Describing the views.
- 3. Working with date function
- 4. Explain dashboards
- 5. What is actions
- 6. How to create a dashboard.
- 7. How to perform navigation in dashboards.
Module 7 : Data Blending
- 1. Define data blending.
- 2. Explain joins
Module 8 : Building Tableau Project – Complex Dashboard
Module 9 : Tableau Assignment
Module 10 : Tableau Desktop Certification Preparation
Module 11 : Introduction to Hadoop and its Ecosystem, Map Reduce and HDFS
- 1. Big Data ,Factors constituting Big Data
- 2. Hadoop and Hadoop Ecosystem
- 3. Map Reduce -Concepts of Map, Reduce, Ordering, Concurrency, Shuffle,Reducing,Concurrency
- 4. Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) Concepts and its Importance
- 5. Deep Dive in Map Reduce – Execution Framework, Partioner, Combiner, Data Types, Key pairs
- 6. HDFS Deep Dive – Architecture, Data Replication, Name Node, Data Node, Data Flow
- 7. Parallel Copying with DISTCP, Hadoop Archives
Assignment – 1
Module 12 : Hands on Exercises
- 1. Installing Hadoop in Pseudo Distributed Mode , Understanding Important configuration files ,their
- 2. Properties and Demon Threads
- 3. Accessing HDFS from Command Line
- 4. Map Reduce – Basic Exercises
- 5. Understanding Hadoop Eco-system
- 6. Introduction to Sqoop , use cases and Installation
- 7. Introduction to Hive , use cases and Installation
- 8. Introduction to Pig , use cases and Installation
- 9. Introduction to Oozie , use cases and Installation
- 10. Introduction to Flume , use cases and Installation
- 11. Introduction to Yarn
Assignment -2 and 3
- Mini Project – Importing Mysql Data using Sqoop and Querying it using Hive
Module 13 : Deep Dive in Hive
- 1. Understanding Hive , Architecture, Physical Model, Data Model, Data Types
- 2. Hive QL- DDL,DML,other Operations
- 3. Understanding Tables in Hive, Partitioning, Indexes,Bucketing,Sub Queries, Joining Tables,Data Load and appending data to existing Table
- 4. Hands on Exercises – Playing with huge data and Querying extensively.
- 5. User defined Functions,Optimizing Queries, Tips and Tricks for performance tuning
Module 14 : Hadoop Connectivity with Tableau
Why choose SimplyAnalytics for Tableau for Hadoop in Chennai?
- 1. 100% Practical and placement oriented training.
- 2. We are registered training organization.
- 3. Expert trainers from IT industries.
- 4. Placements Assistance.
- 5. Flexible timings.
- 6. Weekdays and weekend batches.
- 7. Affordable fees.
- 8. Air conditioned classroom.
- 9. Wi-Fi enabled training institute.
- 10. Best Lab specialities.
Are you located in any of these areas – Adambakkam, Camp Road, Chromepet, Ekkattuthangal, Guindy, kovilambakkam, Madipakkam, Medavakkam, Nanganallur, Navalur, Nungambakkam, OMR, Pallikaranai, Perungudi, Rajakilpakkam, Saidapet, Sholinganallur,Siruseri, St.Thomas Mount, T. Nagar, Tambaram, Tambaram East, Thiruvanmiyur, Thoraipakkam, Velachery, and West Mambalam.
Our Medavakkam office is just few kilometre away from your location. If you need the best Tableau for Hadoop Training in Chennai travelling of extra kilometres is worth it .
Related Search Tags: Tableau for Hadoop Training in Chennai, Tableau for Hadoop Training Institute in Chennai, Tableau for Hadoop Training Course in Chennai, Tableau for Hadoop Training, Tableau for Hadoop Training in Chennai, Tableau for Hadoop Training, Tableau for Hadoop course, Tableau for Hadoop courses, Tableau for Hadoop in Chennai Medavakkam.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self