We are the best Training institute for learning Splunk Training in Chennai . We have expert trainers and excellent materials to transform your skills to fit into the job market.
About Splunk Training Course
- This is a descriptive course that provides training on Splunk Analytics to provide you an easy way to search large volumes of data. This course includes Introduction to Splunk Software, Run basic Searches, Save and Share Search results, Create Tags and Event Types, Report Creation, Different Charts Creation, Perform Calculations and Formatting on search data and Enriching Data with Lookups.
- 1. After completion of this course, you will be able to:
- 2. Get an insight into Splunk Search App
- 3. Learn to save and share Search Results
- 4. Understand the use of fields in searching
- 5. Learn Search Fundamentals using Splunk
- 6. Explore the available visualizations on the software
- 7. Create Reports and different Chart Types
- 8. Perform Data Analysis, Calculation and Formatting
- 9. Understand and execute various techniques of enriching data lookups
- 1. Beginners in Splunk who want to enhance their knowledge about this Software usage
- 2. System Administrators and Software Developers
- 3. Professionals who are eager to learn to search and analyze machine-generated data using a faster and agile software
- This is a technical class for technical people. The Users, Administrators, Architects, Developers and Support Engineers. It’s recommended for anyone in your organization who needs to look at IT data – from help desk staff to systems administrators and developers.
Why take Splunk Developer Training Course?
- 1. Splunk is a leading multinational company that creates software for searching, monitoring and analyzing machine-generated big data
- 2. This is a comprehensive learning course that enables you to configure and administer data with Splunk
- 3. Learning through practical sessions and live projects will give you an edge over others and help you boost your professional position in the organization
Module 1 : Start Searching
- 1. Introduce Splunk and the Search app
- 2. Run basic searches
- 3. Identify the contents of search results
- 4. Control a search job
- 5. Set the time range of a search
- 6. Use the output of a search to refine your search
Module 2 : Saving Results and Searches
- 1. Export search results
- 2. Save and share search results
- 3. Save searches
- 4. Schedule searches
Module 3 : Using Fields
- 1. Understand fields
- 2. Use fields in searches
- 3. Use the fields sidebar
Module 4 : Tags and Event Types
- 1. Understand tags
- 2. Create tags and use tags in a search
- 3. Describe event types and their uses
- 4. Create and use event types in a search
Module 5 : Creating Alerts
- 1. Describe alerts
- 2. Create an alert
- 3. View fired alerts
Module 6 : Creating Reports
- 1. Create reports and charts
- 2. Create dashboards and add reports
Module 7 : Search Fundamentals
- 1. Review basic search commands and general search practices
- 2. Examine the anatomy of a search
- 3. Use the following commands to perform searches:
- a. fields
- b. table
- c. rename
- d. rex and erex
- e. multikv
Module 8 : Reporting Commands, Part 1
- Use the following commands and their functions:
- 1. top
- 2. rare
- 3. stats
- 4. addcoltotals
- 5. addtotals
Module 9 : Reporting Commands, Part 2
- 1. Explore the available visualizations
- 2. Create a basic chart
- 3. Split values into multiple series
- 4. Omit null and other values from charts
- 5. Create a timechart
- 6. Chart multiple values on the same timeline
- 7. Format charts
- 8. Explain when to use each type of reporting command
Module 10 : Analyzing, Calculating, and Formatting Results
Using the eval command:
- 1. Perform calculations
- 2. Convert values
- 3. Round values
- 4. Format values
- 5. Use conditional statements
- 6.Further filter calculated results
Module 11 : Correlating Events
- 1. Identify transactions
- 2. Group events using fields
- 3. Group events using fields and time
- 4. Search with transactions
- 5. Report on transactions
- 6. Determine when to use transactions vs. stats
Module 12 : Enriching Data with Lookups
- 1. Describe lookups
- 2.Examine a lookup file example
- 3. Create a lookup table
- 4. Define a lookup
- 5. Configure an automatic lookup
- 6. Use the lookup in searches and reports
Why choose SimplyAnalytics for Splunk Training in Chennai?
- 1. 100% Practical and placement oriented training.
- 2. We are registered training organization.
- 3. Expert trainers from IT industries.
- 4. Placements Assistance.
- 5. Flexible timings.
- 6. Weekdays and weekend batches.
- 7. Affordable fees.
- 8. Air conditioned classroom.
- 9. Wi-Fi enabled training institute.
- 10. Best Lab specialities.
Are you located in any of these areas – Adambakkam, Camp Road, Chromepet, Ekkattuthangal, Guindy, kovilambakkam, Madipakkam, Medavakkam, Nanganallur, Navalur, Nungambakkam, OMR, Pallikaranai, Perungudi, Rajakilpakkam, Saidapet, Sholinganallur,Siruseri, St.Thomas Mount, T. Nagar, Tambaram, Tambaram East, Thiruvanmiyur, Thoraipakkam, Velachery, and West Mambalam.
Our Medavakkam office is just few kilometre away from your location. If you need the best Splunk Training in Chennai travelling of extra kilometres is worth it .
Related Search Tags: Splunk Training in Chennai, Splunk Training Institute in Chennai, Splunk Training Course in Chennai, Splunk Training, Splunk Training in Chennai, Splunk Training, Splunk course, Splunk courses, Splunk in Chennai Medavakkam.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self