SELENIUM Testing Training
We are the best Training institute for learning Selenium Testing Training in Chennai . We have expert trainers and excellent materials to transform your skills to fit into the job market .
Selenium Training Syllabus in SimplyAnalytics :
What is Selenium ?
- Selenium is used as an automation tool for browsing the web applications. It is mainly used in web servers and in web applications. Selenium can be installed in Linux platforms, as it does not rely on any other server. Java is the developer of the selenium. With the help of selenium, Functional tests can be developed.
- Introduction of selenium
- Selenium components
- How differs from other automation tools
- Advantages of selenium
- Overview of Testing framework
- Overview of Eclipse
- Introduction about Java. Where it is used?
- History of Java. Why java name for java language?
- Difference between JDK, JRE and JVM
- Variable and Datatype in Java
- Java OOPs concepts
- Java Naming conventions
- Object and Class in Java
- Method overloading in Java
- Constructor in Java
- Java static keyword – Static variable, static method and static block
- Java this keyword
- Inheritance in Java
- Method overriding in Java
- Super keyword and final keyword in Java
- Polymorphism in Java
- Abstract class in Java
- Interface in Java
- Abstract vs Interface
- Java Package
- Access modifier
- Encapsulation in Java
- Exceptions in Java
- Throws keyword
- Final vs Finally vs Finalize
- Array Concept
- Looping and Statement concept
- Selenium RC Architecture
- Webdriver Architecture
- Webdriver Vs Selenium RC
- Brief explanation about advantages of Webdriver
- Introduction about locator concept
- Brief explanation of different locator techniques
- Xpath techniques explanation with different kind of real time scenarios
- Download and Installation
- Record and playback techniques
- Modifying the script using IDE
- Convert the IDE script into RC script
- Validate the locator value using IDE
- Explanation of step by step instructions for setup
- Integration of eclipse and Testing
- Start the selenium server
- Basics of Annotations in Testing
- Write the basic script of Selenium RC
- How to execute the scripts ( different ways) and look the results
- Brief explanation of commands in selenium RC
- Webdriver setup
- Detailed discussion about Webdriver commands
- Handling different browsers
- Create our own methods in Webdriver
- More programming techniques in Webdriver
- Using RC commands from Webdriver project
- Migration of selenium1 code to selenium2
- Project structure organization
- Brief about Testing framework and Testing
- Annotation concept and different types
- Testing Configuration
- Suite execution from command prompt without eclipse
- Parallel script execution
- Grouping the testcases
- Parameter configurations
- Suite creation methodology
- Report generation
- Listeners in Testing
- Create customized report using Testing & Java
- Need of AutoIT tool
- Basics of AutoIT tool and create simple script
- Converting AU3 file to exe file
- Calling AutoIT script from selenium project
- Introduction of selenium Grid
- Installation and setup of Hub and node
- Script changes for Selenium grid execution
- Simple script execution using grid
- Parallel execution using grid
Selenium trainer Profile & Placement
Our Selenium Trainers
- More than 10 Years of experience in Selenium Technologies
- Has worked on multiple real-time Selenium projects
- Working in a top MNC company in Chennai
- Trained 200+ Students so far
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- certified Professionals
Selenium Placement Training in Chennai
- More than 200+ students Trained
- 97% percent Placement Record
- 120+ Interviews Organized
Why choose SimplyAnalytics for Selenium Testing Training in Chennai?
- 1. 100% Practical and placement oriented training.
- 2. We are registerd training organization.
- 3. Expert trainers from IT industries.
- 4. Placements Assistance.
- 5. Flexible timings.
- 6. Weekdays and weekend batches.
- 7. Affordable fees.
- 8. Air conditioned classroom.
- 9. Wi-Fi enabled training institute.
- 10. Best Lab specialities.
Are you located in any of these areas – Adambakkam, Camp Road, Chromepet, Ekkattuthangal, Guindy, kovilambakkam, Madipakkam, Medavakkam, Nanganallur, Nungambakkam, OMR, Pallikaranai, Perungudi, Rajakilpakkam, Saidapet, Sholinganallur, St. Thomas Mount, T. Nagar, Tambaram, Tambaram East, Thiruvanmiyur, Thoraipakkam, Velachery, and West Mambalam.
Our Medavakkam office is just few kilometre away from your location. If you need the best Selenium Testing training in Chennai travelling of extra kilometres is worth it .
Related Search Tags:
Selenium Training in Chennai, Selenium Training Institute in Chennai, Selenium Course in Chennai, Selenium Training, Selenium Training in Chennai, Selenium Training, Selenium course, Selenium courses, Selenium Training in Chennai Velachery, Selenium Training in Chennai Medavakkam
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self