Ruby on Rails
We are the best Training institute for learning Ruby on Rails Training in Chennai . We have expert trainers and excellent materials to transform your skills to fit into the job market .
About The Course
- Ruby on Rails course is an instructor led online class that will enable learners to build web applications using the powerful Rails framework and the highly dynamic, object-oriented Ruby language.It will cover all the fundamental concepts of OOPS and Web Applications, Ruby scripting, MVC architecture to advanced topics like Gemified plugins, Application deployments, API conventions, cloud support by Heroku, Front End, and Back End DB collaborations etc. Participants will also get to implement one project towards the end of the course.
After the completion of Ruby on Rails you should be able to:
- 1. Master key Rails techniques, including REST, security, data modeling and more.
- 2. Learn about Gems that allow you to develop social functions, audit templates, integration with external APIs and more.
- 3. Use Active Record(Rail and ORM) with associations, validations and callbacks.
- 4. Perform test-driven development(TDD) using RSpec and Capybara.
- 5. Perform behavior-driven development (BDD) with Cucumber.
- 6. Build dynamic database-driven web sites.
Who should go for this course?
- The course is designed for professionals who want to learn Web Application techniques. Those just starting off and looking to learn the basics of Ruby on Rails. Anyone who is interested in learning to build websites, experienced programmers looking to pick up a new language/technology and experienced Rubyists looking to advance their skills.
- Towards the end of the Course, you will be working on a live project where you will be using Front end,Back end, MVC and Gems.
Project 1 : Web Application
- 1.Industry: E- Commerce.
- 2.Data: Online Store of any Product.
- 3.Problem Statement: Creating an Application for online store using Rails Framework.
Why Learn Ruby on Rails?
- Ruby on Rails training certifies you with in demand Web Application Technologies to help you grab the top paying IT job title with Web Application skills and expertise in Full Stack. Rails is written in Ruby, which is a language explicitly designed with the goal of increasing programmer happiness. This unbiased and universal view makes Ruby on Rails unique in today's Job market as a leader in the Web Application platform.
1.Introduction to Ruby & Rails
- Learning Objectives – In this module, you will understand Ruby and Rails Definitions, OOPS, Philosophy,Architecture and Installation.
- Topics – Ruby Introduction, Rails Introduction, Understanding OOPS, Understanding Web Application,Understanding MVC, Ruby on Rails Installation.
2.Ruby Basics Part 1
- Learning Objectives – In this module, you will learn Ruby Basics, Data types and Control Structures.
- Topics – Ruby, IRB, Classes, Modules, Methods, Operators, String, Fixnum, Control Structures.
3.Ruby Basics Part 2
- Learning Objectives – In this module, you will learn about the advanced topics in Ruby.
- Topics – Array, Hashes, Regular Expressions, Mixins, Blocks, Proc and Lambda, Ranges, Exception Handling, Files and IO.
4.Getting Started with Rails
- Learning Objectives – In this module, you will learn Web Application, Creation and Running Rails Application, Directory Layout.
- Topics – Creating and Running first Rails Application, Rails-Hello world, Directory Layout, Creating Quick Application via Scaffolding, Scaffold Workflow, MVC files, manual creation.
- Learning Objectives – In this module, you will learn Front end Technologies like HTML, Bootstrap.
- Topics – HTML Review, Layout integration, Bootstrap Layout Integration, Form helpers, SQL Review.
- Learning Objectives – In this module, you will learn Models, Tables and Relationships, SQL.
- Topics – ORM, Active Record Basics, Migrations, Validations, Callbacks, Query Interface Methods,Association.
- Learning Objectives – In this module, you will learn Controller Concepts, Routing, Sessions and Cookies.
- Topics – Controller Basics, Routing, Sessions, Cookies, Parameters, Filters.
8.Rails Digging Deeper
- Learning Objectives – In this module, to you will learn about the advanced topics of Rails Framework.
- Topics – Gems, Plug-in, Debugging Rails Application, Action Mailer, Rails Command lines, Assets Pipeline.
- Learning Objectives – In this module, you will learn the extra topics related to web application development.
10.Deployment and Testing
- Learning Objectives – In this module, you will learn Deployment, Cloud Application Platform and Testing Tools.
- Topics – Version Control, Git, Deployment, Heroku, Cloud Application Platform, Introduction to Testing,Testing Tools, Real Time Project.
Why choose SimplyAnalytics for Ruby on Rails training in Chennai?
- 1. 100% Practical and placement oriented training.
2. We are registered training organization.
3. Expert trainers from IT industries.
4. Placements Assistance.
5. Flexible timings.
6. Weekdays and weekend batches.
7. Affordable fees.
8. Air conditioned classroom.
9. Wi-Fi enabled training institute.
10. Best Lab specialities.
Are you located in any of these areas – Adambakkam, Camp Road, Chromepet, Ekkattuthangal, Guindy, kovilambakkam, Madipakkam, Medavakkam, Nanganallur, Navalur, Nungambakkam, OMR, Pallikaranai, Perungudi, Rajakilpakkam, Saidapet, Sholinganallur,Siruseri, St.Thomas Mount, T. Nagar, Tambaram, Tambaram East, Thiruvanmiyur, Thoraipakkam, Velachery, and West Mambalam.
Our Medavakkam office is just few kilometre away from your location. If you need the best Ruby on Rails Training in Chennai travelling of extra kilometres is worth it .
Related Search Tags: Ruby on Rails Training in Chennai, Ruby on Rails Training Institute in Chennai, Ruby on Rails Course in Chennai, Ruby on Rails Training, Ruby on Rails Training in Chennai, Ruby on Rails Training, Ruby on Rails course, Ruby on Rails courses, Ruby on Rails Training in Chennai Medavakkam
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self