R Programming Training
We are the best Training institute for learning R Programming Training in Chennai . We have expert trainers and excellent materials to transform your skills to fit into the job market.
About R Programming Training Course
- This course provides hands-on learning on core concepts of R Programming that can be applied to import various formats of data for statistical computing and graphics. It further trains you on Data Structures, Variables, Control Flow, Functions and getting Data into the R environment. This comprehensive training includes Overview of Statistics in R, Descriptive Statistics, Inferential Statistics, Linear Regression, Sophisticated Graphics in R, R programming for Mapping and GIS and Integrating R programming with Hadoop.
After completion of this course, you will be able to :
- 1. Understand the functioning of R-Calculator.
- 2. Master Vector Creation and Assigning Values to Variables.
- 3. Generate Repeats and Factor levels.
- 4. Learn Sorting process.
- 5. Understand and implement various functions like Stack, merge, Strsplit.
- 6. Learn Matrix Manipulation.
- 7. Generate Plots and Pie Charts.
- 8. Perform Analysis of Variance and Cluster Analysis.
- 9. Gain insight into Database Connectivity , Reading data to ODBC Tables, Linear.
Regression, Logistic Regression
- 1. Understand Integration of R with Hadoop.
- 2. Prepare a comprehensive Case Study on r Programming using Hadoop.
- 1. Professionals and Data Analysts working in Business Intelligence and aspire to become Data Scientists.
- 2. SAS developers who want to expand their areas of working to open source technologies Statistics students having basic programming knowledge and aspiring to become data scientist.
- 3. Graduates keen to enhance their technical skills with exposure to latest high-level programming language
- The pre-requisites for learning ‘Business Analytics with R’ include basic mathematics and good analytical skills. The good news is that – as this is an applied course, the focus will be on real-world case studies rather than just the theory.
Why Take R Programming Training Course?
- 1. R Programming is one of the fastest growing statistical languages and is highly extensible proving variety of statistical and graphical techniques
- 2. It makes your business easier and scales information for different processors to work simultaneously
- 3. This course gives the complete study of effective data handling, amazing graphical facilities for data analytics and user-friendly ways to create top-notch graphics
- 4. It helps you store and handle information with the use of different numerical and textual operators
- 5. Learning this R programming course teaches effective and proficient ways to develop complete object-oriented programs
Module 1 : How R Works
- 1. Data mining Using Statistical packages
- 2. A Few concepts Before Starting
Module 2 : What is R-Packages
- 1. R-Calculator
- 2. Assigning Values To Variables
- 3. Vector Creation
Module 3 : What is Sorting
- 1. Generating Repeats
- 2. What is rep Function
- 3. Generating Factor Levels
- 4. Sorting Process
Module 4 : Transpose Function
- 1. Stack Function Used
Module 5 : Functions and Reading Data from External Files
- 1. Merge Function
- 2. Strsplit Function
- 3. Matrices
- 4. Matrix Manipulation
- 5. Row Sums
Module 6 : Generating Plots and Pie Charts
- 1. Line Plots
- 2. Bar Plots
- 3. Bar Plots For Population
- 4. Histogram
- 5. Pie Chart Components
Module 7 : Analysis of Variancy (ANOVA)
- 1. One Way Analysis of Variance
- 2. Two Way Analysis of Variance
Module 4 part 2 – What is Cluster Analysis
- 1. K-Means Clustering
- 2. Cluster Algorithm Working
Module 8 : Association Rule Mining Affinity Analysis
- 1. Association Rule Mining Affinity Analysis
Module 9 : Two Variable RelationShips
- 1. Linear Regression
- 2. Dependent And Independent Variables
- 3. Scatter Plots
Module 10 : Database connectivity & Logistic Regression
- 1. Logistic Regression
- 2. Examples of Logistic Regression
- 3. Logistic Regression in R
- 4. Predication
Module 11 : ROC Curve in R
- 1. Confusion Matrix
- 2. ROC Curve in R
- 3. Sensitivity & Specificity
- 4. Data Base Connectivity RODBC
- 5. Reading Data to ODBC Tables
- 6. Function (Mean)
- 7. Examples Of Function
Module 12 : Integrating R with Hadoop
- 1. Methods to integrate two popular open source softwares for Big Data analytics: R and Hadoop
- 2. Integrating R with Hadoop using RHadoop and RMR package
- 3. Exploring RHIPE (R Hadoop Integrated Programming Environment)
- 4. Writing MapReduce Jobs in R and executing them on Hadoop
Case Study-Project Work
- 1. Predict Annual Restaurant Sales Based on Objective Measurement
- 2. Data Overview
- 3. Data Fields
- 4. Evaluation using RMSE
- 5. Feature Engineering / Selection
Why choose SimplyAnalytics for R Programming Training in Chennai?
- 1. 100% Practical and placement oriented training.
- 2. We are registered training organization.
- 3. Expert trainers from IT industries.
- 4. Placements Assistance.
- 5. Flexible timings.
- 6. Weekdays and weekend batches.
- 7. Affordable fees.
- 8. Air conditioned classroom.
- 9. Wi-Fi enabled training institute.
- 10. Best Lab specialities.
Are you located in any of these areas – Adambakkam, Camp Road, Chromepet, Ekkattuthangal, Guindy, kovilambakkam, Madipakkam, Medavakkam, Nanganallur, Navalur, Nungambakkam, OMR, Pallikaranai, Perungudi, Rajakilpakkam, Saidapet, Sholinganallur,Siruseri, St.Thomas Mount, T. Nagar, Tambaram, Tambaram East, Thiruvanmiyur, Thoraipakkam, Velachery, and West Mambalam.
Our Medavakkam office is just few kilometre away from your location. If you need the best R Programming training in Chennai travelling of extra kilometres is worth it .
Related Search Tags: R Programming Training in Chennai, R Programming Training Institute in Chennai, R Programming Training Course in Chennai, R Programming Training, R Programming Training in Chennai, R Programming Training, R Programming course, R Programming courses, R Programming in Chennai Medavakkam.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self