We are the best Training institute for learning Mastering Python Training in Chennai . We have expert trainers and excellent materials to transform your skills to fit into the job market
About The Course
- Python has been one of the premier, flexible, and powerful open-source language that is easy to learn, easy to use, and has powerful libraries for data manipulation and analysis. For over a decade, Python has been used in scientific computing and highly quantitative domains such as finance, oil and gas, physics, and signal processing. This course will cover both basic and advance concepts of Python like writing python scripts, sequence and file operations in python, Machine Learning in Python, Web Scraping, Map Reduce in Python, Hadoop Streaming, Python UDF for Pig and Hive. You will also go through important and most widely used packages like pydoop, pandas, scikit, numpy scipy etc.
After the completion of the Mastering Python Course at SimplyAnalytics, you should be able to:
- 1. Master the Basic and Advanced Concepts of Python
- 2. Understand Python Scripts on UNIX/Windows, Python Editors and IDEs
- 3. Master the Concepts of Sequences and File operations
- 4. Learn how to use and create functions, sorting different elements, Lambda function, error handling
- techniques and Regular expressions ans using modules in Python
- 5. Gain expertise in machine learning using Python and build a Real Life Machine Learning application
- 6. Understand the supervised and unsupervised learning and concepts of Scikit-Learn
- 7. Master the concepts of MapReduce in Hadoop
- 8. Learn to write Complex MapReduce programs
- 9. Understand what is PIG and HIVE, Streaming feature in Hadoop, MapReduce job running with Python
- 10. Implementing a PIG UDF in Python, Writing a HIVE UDF in Python, Pydoop and/Or MRjob Basics
- 11. Master the concepts of Web scraping in Python
- 12. Work on a Real Life Project on Big Data Analytics using Python and gain Hands on Project
Who should go for this course?
- Experienced Professional or a Beginner, Anyone who wants to learn programming with Python can start right away!
- This course is exclusively designed for professionals aspiring to make a career in Big Data Analytics using Python. Software Professionals, Analytics Professionals, ETL developers, Project Managers, Testing Professionals are the key beneficiaries of this course. Other professionals who are looking forward to acquire a solid foundation of this widely-used open source general-purpose scripting language, can also opt for this course.
- Although there are no hard pre-requisites, attendees having prior programming experience and familiarity with basic concepts such as variables/scopes, flow-control, and functions would be beneficial. Prior exposure to object-oriented programming concepts is not required, but definitely beneficial.
- A real world project showing scrapping data from Google finance and IMDB using beautiful soup. We will also perform sentiment analysis over the live tweets fetched from twitter.
Why learn Python?
- Programmers love Python because of how fast and easy it is to use. Python cuts development time in half with its simple to read syntax and easy compilation feature. Debugging your programs is a breeze in Python with its built in debugger. Using Python makes Programmers more productive and their programs ultimately better. Python is continued to be a favourite option for data scientists who use it for building and using Machine learning applications and other scientific computations. Python runs on Windows, Linux/Unix, Mac OS and has been ported to Java and .NET virtual machines. Python is free to use, even for the commercial products, because of its OSI-approved open source license.
- Python has evolved as the most preferred Language for Data Analytics and the increasing search trends on python also indicates that Python is the next "Big Thing" and a must for Professionals in the Data Analytics domain.
Module 1 : Getting Started with Python
- Learning Objectives – In this module, you will understand what Python is and why it is so popular. You will also learn how to set up Python environment, flow control and will write your first Python program. Topics – Python Overview, About Interpreted Languages, Advantages/Disadvantages of Python, pydoc. Starting Python, Interpreter PATH, Using the Interpreter, Running a Python Script, Python Scripts on UNIX/Windows, Python Editors and IDEs. Using Variables, Keywords, Built-in Functions, Strings, Different Literals, Math Operators and Expressions, Writing to the Screen, String Formatting, Command Line Parameters and Flow Control.
Module 2 : Sequences and File Operations
- Learning Objectives – In this module, you will learn different types of sequences in Python, the power of dictionary and how to use files in Python. Topics – Lists, Tuples, Indexing and Slicing, Iterating through a Sequence, Functions for all Sequences, Using Enumerate(), Operators and Keywords for Sequences, The xrange() function, List Comprehensions, Generator Expressions, Dictionaries and Sets.
Module 3 : Deep Dive – Functions, Sorting, Errors and Exception Handling
- Learning Objectives – In this module, you will understand how to use and create functions, sorting different elements, Lambda function, error handling techniques and using modules in Python. Topics – Functions, Function Parameters, Global Variables, Variable Scope and Returning Values. Sorting, Alternate Keys, Lambda Functions, Sorting Collections of Collections, Sorting Dictionaries, Sorting Lists in Place. Errors and Exception Handling, Handling Multiple Exceptions, The Standard Exception Hierarchy, Using Modules, The Import Statement, Module Search Path, Package Installation Ways.
Module 4 : Regular Expressions and its Packages and Object Oriented Programming in Python
- Learning Objectives – In this module, we understand the Object Oriented Programming world in Python, use of standard libraries and regular expressions.
- Topics – The Sys Module, Interpreter Information, STDIO, Launching External Programs, Paths, Directories and Filenames, Walking Directory Trees, Math Function, Random Numbers, Dates and Times, Zipped Archives, Introduction to Python Classes, Defining Classes, Initializers, Instance Methods, Properties, Class Methods and Data, Static Methods, Private Methods and Inheritance, Module Aliases and Regular Expressions.
Module 5 : Debugging, Databases and Project Skeletons
- Learning Objectives – In this module, you will learn how to debug, how to use databases and how a project skeleton looks like in Python.
- Topics – Debugging, Dealing with Errors, Using Unit Tests. Project Skeleton, Required Packages, Creating the Skeleton, Project Directory, Final Directory Structure, Testing your Setup, Using the Skeleton, Creating a Database with SQLite 3, CRUD Operations, Creating a Database Object.
Module 6 : Machine Learning Using Python – I
- Learning Objectives – This module will help you understand what Machine Learning is, why Python is preferred for it and some important packages used for scientific computing.
- Topics – Introduction to Machine Learning, Areas of Implementation of Machine Learning, Why Python, Major Classes of Learning Algorithms, Supervised vs Unsupervised Learning, Learning NumPy, Learning Scipy, Basic plotting using Matplotlib. In this module we will also build a small Machine Learning application and discuss the different steps involved while building an application.
Module 7 : Machine Learning Using Python – II
- Learning Objectives – In this module, you will learn in detail about Supervised and Unsupervised learning and examples for each category.
- Topics – Classification Problem, Classifying with k-Nearest Neighbours (kNN) Algorithm, General Approach to kNN, Building the Classifier from Scratch, Testing the Classifier, Measuring the Performance of the Classifier. Clustering Problem, What is K-Means Clustering, Clustering with k-Means in Python and an Application Example. Introduction to Pandas, Creating Data Frames, Grouping, Sorting, Plotting Data, Creating Functions, Converting Different Formats, Combining Data from Various Formats, licing/Dicing Operations.
Module 8 : Scikit and Introduction to Hadoop
- Learning Objectives – This module will cover Scikit and an introduction to Hadoop MapReduce concepts.
- Topics – Introduction to Scikit-Learn, Inbuilt Algorithms for Use, What is Hadoop and why it is popular, Distributed Computation and Functional Programming, Understanding MapReduce Framework, Sample MapReduce Job Run.
Module 9 : Hadoop and Python
- Learning Objectives – In this module, you will understand how to use Python in Hadoop MapReduce as well as in PIG and HIVE.
- Topics – PIG and HIVE Basics, Streaming Feature in Hadoop, Map Reduce Job Run using Python, Writing a PIG UDF in Python, Writing a HIVE UDF in Python, Pydoop and MRjob Basics.
Module 10 : Web Scraping in Python and Project Work
- Learning Objectives – In this module, we will discuss about the powerful web scraping using Python and a real world project.
- Topics – Web Scraping, Introduction to Beautifulsoup Package, How to Scrape Webpages. A real world project showing scrapping data from Google finance and IMDB.
Why choose SimplyAnalytics for Mastering Python in Chennai?
- 1. 100% Practical and placement oriented training.
- 2. We are registered training organization.
- 3. Expert trainers from IT industries.
- 4. Placements Assistance.
- 5. Flexible timings.
- 6. Weekdays and weekend batches.
- 7. Affordable fees.
- 8. Air conditioned classroom.
- 9. Wi-Fi enabled training institute.
- 10. Best Lab specialities.
Are you located in any of these areas – Adambakkam, Camp Road, Chromepet, Ekkattuthangal, Guindy, kovilambakkam, Madipakkam, Medavakkam, Nanganallur, Navalur, Nungambakkam, OMR, Pallikaranai, Perungudi, Rajakilpakkam, Saidapet, Sholinganallur,Siruseri, St.Thomas Mount, T. Nagar, Tambaram, Tambaram East, Thiruvanmiyur, Thoraipakkam, Velachery, and West Mambalam.
Our Medavakkam office is just few kilometre away from your location. If you need the best Mastering Python training in Chennai travelling of extra kilometres is worth it .
Related Search Tags: Mastering Python Training in Chennai, Mastering Python Training Institute in Chennai, Mastering Python Training Course in Chennai, Mastering Python Training, Mastering Python Training in Chennai, Mastering Python Training, Mastering Python course, Mastering Python courses, Mastering Python in Chennai Medavakkam.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self