Hadoop Testing Training
We are the best Training institute for learning Hadoop Testing Training in Chennai . We have expert trainers and excellent materials to transform your skills to fit into the job market.
Module 1 : Introduction to Hadoop and its Ecosystem, Map Reduce and HDFS
- 1.Big Data, Factors constituting Big Data
- 2.Hadoop and Hadoop Ecosystem
- 3.Map Reduce -Concepts of Map, Reduce, Ordering, Concurrency, Shuffle, Reducing, Concurrency
- 4.Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) Concepts and its Importance
- 5.Deep Dive in Map Reduce – Execution Framework, Partitioner, Combiner, Data Types, Key pairs
- 6.HDFS Deep Dive – Architecture, Data Replication, Name Node, Data Node, Data Flow
- 7.Parallel Copying with DISTCP, Hadoop Archives
Module 2 : Hands on Exercises
- 1.Installing Hadoop in Pseudo Distributed Mode, Understanding Important configuration files, their Properties and Demon Threads
- 2.Accessing HDFS from Command Line
- 3.Map Reduce – Basic Exercises
- 4.Understanding Hadoop Eco-system
- 5.Introduction to Sqoop, use cases and Installation
- 6.Introduction to Hive, use cases and Installation
- 7.Introduction to Pig, use cases and Installation
- 8.Introduction to Oozie, use cases and Installation
- 9.Introduction to Flume, use cases and Installation
- 10.Introduction to Yarn
Mini Project : Importing Mysql Data using Sqoop and Querying it using Hive
Module 3 : Map Reduce
- 1.How to develop Map Reduce Application, writing unit test
- 2.Best Practices for developing and writing, Debugging Map Reduce applications
Module 4 : Pig
1. Introduction to Pig
- 1.What Is Pig?
- 2.Pig’s Features
- 3.Pig Use Cases
- 4.Interacting with Pig
2. Basic Data Analysis with Pig
- 1.Pig Latin Syntax
- 2.Loading Data
- 3.Simple Data Types
- 4.Field Definitions
- 5.Data Output
- 6.Viewing the Schema
- 7.Filtering and Sorting Data
- 8.Commonly-Used Functions
- 9.Hands-On Exercise: Using Pig for ETL Processing
Module 5 : Hive
1. Introduction to Hive
- 1.What Is Hive?
- 2.Hive Schema and Data Storage
- 3.Comparing Hive to Traditional Databases
- 4.Hive vs. Pig
- 5.Hive Use Cases
- 6.Interacting with Hive
2. Relational Data Analysis with Hive
- 1.Hive Databases and Tables
- 2.Basic HiveQL Syntax
- 3.Data Types
- 4.Joining Data Sets
- 5.Common Built-in Functions
- 6.Hands-On Exercise: Running Hive Queries on the Shell, Scripts, and Hue
Module 6 : Hadoop Stack Integration Testing
- 1.Why Hadoop testing is important
- 2.Unit testing
- 3.Integration testing
- 4.Performance testing
- 6.Nightly QA test
- 7.Benchmark and end to end tests
- 8.Functional testing
- 9.Release certification testing
- 0.Security testing
- 11.Scalability Testing
- 12.Commissioning and Decommissioning of Data Nodes Testing
- 13.Reliability testing
- 14.Release testing
Module 7 : Roles and Responsibilities of Hadoop Testing
- 1.Understanding the Requirement, preparation of the Testing Estimation, Test Cases, Test Data, Test bed creation, Test Execution, Defect Reporting, Defect Retest, Daily Status report delivery, Test completion.
- 2.ETL testing at every stage (HDFS, HIVE, HBASE) while loading the input (logs/files/records etc) using sqoop/flume which includes but not limited to data verification, Reconciliation.
- 3.User Authorization and Authentication testing (Groups, Users, Privileges etc) Report defects to the development team or manager and driving them to closure.
- 4.Consolidate all the defects and create defect reports.
- 5.Validating new feature and issues in Core Hadoop.
Module 8 : Framework called MR Unit for Testing of Map-Reduce Programs
- 1.Report defects to the development team or manager and driving them to closure.
- 2.Consolidate all the defects and create defect reports.
- 3.Validating new feature and issues in Core Hadoop
- 4.Responsible for creating a testing Framework called MR Unit for testing of Map-Reduce programs.
Module 9 :Unit Testing
- 1.Automation testing using the OOZIE.
- 2.Data validation using the query surge tool.
Module 10 : Test Execution of Hadoop customized
- 1.Test plan for HDFS upgrade
- 2.Test automation and result
Module 11 : Test Plan Strategy Test Cases of Hadoop Testing
- 1.How to test install and configure
Module 12 : Project-Hadoop Testing POC
Why choose SimplyAnalytics for Hadoop Testing Training in Chennai?
- 1. 100% Practical and placement oriented training.
- 2. We are registered training organization.
- 3. Expert trainers from IT industries.
- 4. Placements Assistance.
- 5. Flexible timings.
- 6. Weekdays and weekend batches.
- 7. Affordable fees.
- 8. Air conditioned classroom.
- 9. Wi-Fi enabled training institute.
- 10. Best Lab specialities.
Are you located in any of these areas – Adambakkam, Camp Road, Chromepet, Ekkattuthangal, Guindy, kovilambakkam, Madipakkam, Medavakkam, Nanganallur, Navalur, Nungambakkam, OMR, Pallikaranai, Perungudi, Rajakilpakkam, Saidapet, Sholinganallur,Siruseri, St.Thomas Mount, T. Nagar, Tambaram, Tambaram East, Thiruvanmiyur, Thoraipakkam, Velachery, and West Mambalam.
Our Medavakkam office is just few kilometre away from your location. If you need the best Hadoop Testing Training in Chennai travelling of extra kilometres is worth it .
Related Search Tags: Hadoop Testing Training in Chennai, Hadoop Testing Training Institute in Chennai, Hadoop Testing Training Course in Chennai, Hadoop Testing Training, Hadoop Testing Training in Chennai, Hadoop Testing Training, Hadoop Testing Training course, Hadoop Testing Training courses, Hadoop Testing Training in Chennai Medavakkam.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self