Hadoop Admin Training
We are the best Training institute for learning Hadoop Admin Training in Chennai . We have expert trainers and excellent materials to transform your skills to fit into the job market .
Module 1 : Introduction to Hadoop
- 1.The amount of data processing in today’s life
- 2.What Hadoop is why it is important?
- 3.Hadoop comparison with traditional systems
- 4.Hadoop history
- 5.Hadoop main components and architecture
Module 2 : Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
- 1.HDFS overview and design
- 2.HDFS architecture
- 3.HDFS file storage
- 4.Component failures and recoveries
- 5.Block placement
- 6.Balancing the Hadoop cluster
Module 3 : Planning your Hadoop cluster
- 1.Planning a Hadoop cluster and its capacity
- 2.Hadoop software and hardware configuration
- 3.HDFS Block replication and rack awareness
- 4.Network topology for Hadoop cluster
Module 4 : Hadoop Deployment
- 1.Different Hadoop deployment types
- 2.Hadoop distribution options
- 3.Hadoop competitors
- 4.Hadoop installation procedure
- 5.Distributed cluster architecture
- 6.Lab: Hadoop Installation
Module 5 : Working with HDFS
- 1.Ways of accessing data in HDFS
- 2.Common HDFS operations and commands
- 3.Different HDFS commands
- 4.Internals of a file read in HDFS
- 5.Data copying with ‘distcp’
- 6.Lab: Working with HDFS
Module 6 : Mapreduce Abstraction
- 1.What MapReduce is and why it is popular
- 2.The Big Picture of the MapReduce
- 3.MapReduce process and terminology
- 4.MapReduce components failures and recoveries
- 5.Working with MapReduce
Module 7 : Hadoop Cluster Configuration
- 1.Hadoop configuration overview and important configuration file
- 2.Configuration parameters and values
- 3.HDFS parameters MapReduce parameters
- 4.Hadoop environment setup
- 5.‘Include’ and ‘Exclude’ configuration files
- 6.Lab: MapReduce Performance Tuning
Module 8 : Hadoop Administration and Maintenance
- 1.Namenode/Datanode directory structures and files
- 2.File system image and Edit log
- 3.The Checkpoint Procedure
- 4.Namenode failure and recovery procedure
- 5.Safe Mode
- 6.Metadata and Data backup
- 7.Potential problems and solutions / what to look for
- 8.Adding and removing nodes
- 9.Lab: MapReduce File system Recovery
Module 9 : Hadoop Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- 1.Best practices of monitoring a Hadoop cluster
- 2.Using logs and stack traces for monitoring and troubleshooting
- 3.Using open-source tools to monitor Hadoop cluster
Module 10 : Job Scheduling
- 1.How to schedule Hadoop Jobs on the same cluster
- 2.Default Hadoop FIFO Schedule
- 3.Fair Scheduler and its configuration
Module 11 : Hadoop Multi Node Cluster Setup and Running Map Reduce Jobs on Amazon
- 1.Hadoop Multi Node Cluster Setup using Amazon ec2 – Creating 4 node cluster setup
- 2.Running Map Reduce Jobs on Cluster
Module 12 :High Availability Federation, Yarn and Security
Why choose SimplyAnalytics for Hadoop Admin Training in Chennai?
- 1.100% Practical and placement oriented training.
- 2.We are registered training organization.
- 3.Expert trainers from IT industries.
- 4.Placements Assistance.
- 5.Flexible timings.
- 6.Weekdays and weekend batches.
- 7.Affordable fees.
- 8.Air conditioned classroom.
- 9.Wi-Fi enabled training institute.
- 10. Best Lab specialities.
Are you located in any of these areas – Adambakkam, Camp Road, Chromepet, Ekkattuthangal, Guindy, kovilambakkam, Madipakkam, Medavakkam, Nanganallur, Navalur, Nungambakkam, OMR, Pallikaranai, Perungudi, Rajakilpakkam, Saidapet, Sholinganallur,Siruseri, St.Thomas Mount, T. Nagar, Tambaram, Tambaram East, Thiruvanmiyur, Thoraipakkam, Velachery, and West Mambalam.
Our Medavakkam office is just few kilometre away from your location. If you need the best Hadoop training in Chennai travelling of extra kilometres is worth it .
Related Search Tags: Hadoop Admin Training in Chennai, Hadoop Admin Training Institute in Chennai, Hadoop Admin Training Course in Chennai, Hadoop Admin Training, Hadoop Admin Training in Chennai, Hadoop Admin Training, Hadoop course, Hadoop Admin Training courses, Hadoop Admin Training in Chennai Medavakkam.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self