Apache Spark Training
We are the best Training institute for learning Apache Spark Training in Chennai . We have expert trainers and excellent materials to transform your skills to fit into the job market .
Module 1 : Why Spark? Explain Spark and Hadoop Distributed File System
- 1.What is Spark
- 2.Comparison with Hadoop
- 3.Components of Spark
Module 2 : Spark Components, Common Spark Algorithms-Iterative Algorithms, Graph Analysis,
- 1.Apache Spark- Introduction, Consistency, Availability, Partition
- 2.Unified Stack Spark
- 3.Spark Components
- 4.Comparison with Hadoop – Scalding example, mahout, storm, graph
Module 3 : Running Spark on a Cluster, Writing Spark Applications using Python, Java, Scala
- 1.Explain python example
- 2.Show installing a spark
- 3.Explain driver program
- 4.Explaining spark context with example
- 5.Define weakly typed variable
- 6.Combine scala and java seamlessly.
- 7.Explain concurrency and distribution.
- 8.Explain what is trait.
- 9.Explain higher order function with example.
- 10.Define OFI scheduler.
- 11.Advantages of Spark
- 12.Example of Lamda using spark
- 13.Explain Mapreduce with example
Module 4 : RDD and its operation
- 1.Difference between RISC and CISC
- 2.Define Apache Mesos
- 3.Cartesian product between two RDD
- 4.Define count
- 5.Define Filter
- 6.Define Fold
- 7.Define API Operations
- 8.Define Factors
Module 5 : Spark, Hadoop, and the Enterprise Data Centre, Common Spark Algorithms
- 1.How hadoop cluster is different from spark
- 2.Define writing data
- 3.Explain sequence file and its usefulness
- 4.Define protocol buffers
- 5.Define text file, CSV, Object Files and File System
- 6.Define sparse metrics
- 7.Explain RDD and Compression
- 8.Explain data stores and its usefulness
Module 6 : Spark Streaming
- 1.Define Elastic Search
- 2.Explain Streaming and its usefulness
- 3.Apache bookeeper
- 4.Define Dstream
- 5.Define mapreduce word count
- 6.Explain Paraquet
- 7.Scala ORM
- 8.Define Mlib
- 9.Explain multi graphix and its usefulness
- 10.Define property graph
Module 7 : Spark Persistence in Spark
- 5.Scala and Python
- 6.Examples – K-means
- 7.Latent Dirichlet Allocation (LDA)
Module 8 : Broadcast and accumulator
- 2.Broadcast Variables
- 3.Example: Join
- 4.Alternative if one table is small
- 5.Better version with broadcast
- 6.How to create a Broadcast
- 7.Accumulators motivation
- 8.Example: Join
- 9.Accumulator Rules
- 10.Custom accumulators
- 11.Another common use
- 12.Creating an accumulator using spark context object
Module 9 : Spark SQL and RDD
- 2.Spark SQL main capabilities
- 3.Spark SQL usage diagram
- 4.Spark SQL
- 5.Important topics in Spark SQL- Data frames
- 6.Twitter language analysis
Why choose SimplyAnalytics for Apache Spark Training in Chennai?
- 1.100% Practical and placement oriented training.
- 2.We are registered training organization.
- 3.Expert trainers from IT industries.
- 4.Placements Assistance.
- 5.Flexible timings.
- 6.Weekdays and weekend batches.
- 7.Affordable fees.
- 8.Air conditioned classroom.
- 9.Wi-Fi enabled training institute.
- 10.Best Lab specialities.
Are you located in any of these areas – Adambakkam, Camp Road, Chromepet, Ekkattuthangal, Guindy, kovilambakkam, Madipakkam, Medavakkam, Nanganallur, Navalur, Nungambakkam, OMR, Pallikaranai, Perungudi, Rajakilpakkam, Saidapet, Sholinganallur,Siruseri, St.Thomas Mount, T. Nagar, Tambaram, Tambaram East, Thiruvanmiyur, Thoraipakkam, Velachery, and West Mambalam.
Our Medavakkam office is just few kilometre away from your location. If you need the best Apache Spark Training in Chennai travelling of extra kilometres is worth it .
Related Search Tags: Apache Spark Training in Chennai, Apache Spark Training Institute in Chennai, Apache Spark Training Course in Chennai, Apache Spark Training, Apache Spark Training in Chennai, Apache Spark Training, Apache Spark Training course, Apache Spark Training, Apache Spark Training in Chennai Medavakkam.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self