We are the best Training institute for learning Apache Solr Training in Chennai . We have expert trainers and excellent materials to transform your skills to fit into the job market .
About The Course
- Apache Lucene and Solr designed to provide knowledge and skills to use or adopt the most popular Enterprise Grade search engine and platform used to provide fast and scale-able search features. This course will enable learners to get familiar with Apache Lucene & Solr platform from basics to intermediate level concepts along with the concepts of using core Lucene APIs and Solr features of Indexing, Searching, Enhanced Features, Configurations, Administration, SolrCloud & Hands-on real-time and project using Solr 4.
After the completion of the Apache Solr Course,you should be able to:
- 1. Master the basic concepts of Apache Lucene and APIs.
- 2. Understand the basics of Apache Solr.
- 3. Learn Indexing and Searching using Solr.
- 4. Learn the Advance Features of Solr and Solr Administration.
- 5. Learn to Create a Solr Cloud.
- 6. Implement a Solr project.
- 7. Work on a Real Life Project on Apache Solr and gain Hands on Project Experience.
Who should take this course?
- Software Engineers, Architects, QA, Managers who are exploring or using search platforms for e-commerce and Business applications.
- Prerequisites for learning Solr includes technical knowledge on Java at an Intermediate level, Basics of Linux and Databases and good knowledge about Computer Science.
- Towards the end of the course, you will learn to design and develop a live e-commerce shopping project, which uses most of the Solr and Lucene’s features like Creating and Searching Indexing, Faceting, Caching, StopWords, Synonyms etc., and managing the application administration and configurations of the cores.
Why learn Apache Lucene and Solr?
- SolrTM is the popular, blazing fast open Source Enterprise search platform from the Apache LuceneTM project. Its major features include powerful full-text search, hit highlighting, faceted search, near real-time indexing, dynamic clustering, database integration, rich document (e.g., Word, PDF) handling, and geospatial search.
- Solr is highly reliable, scalable and fault tolerant, providing distributed indexing, replication and load-balanced querying, automated failover and recovery, centralized configuration and more. Solr powers the search and navigation features of many of the worlds largest internet sites like (Aol, Yahoo, Buy.com, Cnet, CitySearch, Netflix, Zappos, Stubhub!, digg, eTrade, Disney, Apple, NASA and MTV).
Module 1 : Introduction to Apache Lucene
- Learning Objectives – In this module, you will learn the Basic of Lucene, Characteristics of Lucene and the Basics of Search Engines & Indexing. You will also understand the Architecture, Schema, Analyzers and Query types of Lucene and much more.
- Topics – Search Engine Basics, Lucene Overview & Features, Indexing Basics, Architecture, Inverted Indexing Technique, Lucene Schema (Documents & Fields), Analyzers, Query Types, Writing and Searching Index.
Module 2 : Exploring Apache Lucene
- Learning Objectives – In this module, you will learn about the Analyzers, Querying, Scoring, Boosting, Highlighting, Faceting, ApacheTika etc.
- Topics – Analyzers, Querying, Scoring, Boosting, Highlighting, Faceting, Grouping, Joins, Spatial Search, Apache Tika.
Module 3 : Introduction to Apache Solr
- Learning Objectives – In this module, you will get an Introduction to Solr, the Key features of Solr, the installation steps of Solr, Architecture, Schema and Field Types of Solr.
- Topics – Solr Introduction, Key Features , Solr Vs Databases, Installing & Running Solr, Admin UI Quick Tour, Solr Architecture, Solr Schema, Solr Field Types and Fields.
Module 4 : Solr Indexing
- Learning Objectives – In this module, you will learn more in detail about Solr Indexing, Indexing Handlers and Options, Commits, Transaction Logs, Solr configurations and more.
- Topics – Introduction To Analysis & Analyzers, Tokenizers and Filters, Indexing & Index Handlers, Indexing Options, Nested Documents, Commits, Transaction Logs, Solr Configurations.
Module 5 : Searching Using Solr
- Learning Objectives – In this module, you will understand how to Search using Solr, you will also learn the concepts like Search Process, Velocity Search UI and in Detail about Query i.e. Syntax, Basic &
- Extended Parsers.
- Topics – Search Process, Velocity Search UI, Search Types / Options, Sorting and Relevance, Boosting, Query Syntax, Basic Query Parsers, Extended Query Parsers.
Module 6 : Advanced Features
- Learning Objectives – In this module, you will understand the advanced Features of Solr. Some of the features are Faceting, Highlighting, Spell Checking, Clustering, Spatial Search, Grouping, and Collapsing and Expanding etc.
- Topics – Faceting, Highlighting, Spell Checking, Query Re-Ranking, Suggestions, MoreLikeThis, Pagination, Grouping, Clustering, Spatial Search, Collapsing & Expanding, Exporting Results, Real-Time Search and Get, Client API’s.
Module 7 : Administration and SolrCloud
- Learning Objectives – In this module, you will learn about Solr Administration, how to manage Solr, Plugins, JVM Settings and Solr Cloud.
- Topics – Managing Solrconfig.xml, Managing solr.xml, Managing Multiple Cores, Plugins, JVM Settings, Running On Tomcat / Jetty, Logging and SSL, SolrCloud.
Module 8 : Project
- Learning Objectives – In this module, you will focus on designing & developing a live e-commerce shopping project, which uses most of the Solr & Lucene’s features like (Creating and Searching Indexing, Faceting, Caching, StopWords, Synonyms etc.,) and managing the application administration and configurations of the cores.
Why choose SimplyAnalytics for Apache Solr training in Chennai?
- 1.100% Practical and placement oriented training.
- 2.We are registered training organization.
- 3.Expert trainers from IT industries.
- 4.Placements Assistance.
- 5.Flexible timings.
- 6.Weekdays and weekend batches.
- 7.Affordable fees.
- 8.Air conditioned classroom.
- 9.Wi-Fi enabled training institute.
- 10. Best Lab specialities.
Are you located in any of these areas – Adambakkam, Camp Road, Chromepet, Ekkattuthangal, Guindy, kovilambakkam, Madipakkam, Medavakkam, Nanganallur, Navalur, Nungambakkam, OMR, Pallikaranai, Perungudi, Rajakilpakkam, Saidapet, Sholinganallur,Siruseri, St.Thomas Mount, T. Nagar, Tambaram, Tambaram East, Thiruvanmiyur, Thoraipakkam, Velachery, and West Mambalam.
Our Medavakkam office is just few kilometre away from your location. If you need the best Hadoop training in Chennai travelling of extra kilometres is worth it .
Related Search Tags: Apache Solr Training in Chennai, Apache Solr Training Institute in Chennai, Apache Solr Course in Chennai, Hadoop Training, Apache Solr Training in Chennai, Apache Solr Training, Apache Solr course, Apache Solr courses, Apache Solr Training in Chennai Medavakkam.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self